Today’s Wishcasting Wednesday prompt from Jamie Ridler Studios is all about the home.
What do you wish for your home?
So many things.
- Comfortability – There are some things in our house that don’t work: the couches, the lack of a dresser for my husband, the rugs, the bedding. We could use an upgrade here and there.
- Gatherings – I want my home to be a place that people gather and laugh and enjoy themselves. I want our home to be the place that others want to come and enjoy because they know that that they will always be welcomed and a good time can be thrown together with a moment’s notice.
- Growth – I want more plants. More beautiful. blooming ones, more shading ones, more sustaining ones…veggies and blackberries, and pineapples.
- A nursery – we’re working on it, but I’m afraid it’s going to be a long road, particularly with the feelings I have about my current doctor.
- Passion – Marriage is a long road and the day-to-day grind can kill it. I want the love and tenderness to fill our home, making its presence known even when we feel like we least have the time for it.
- Creativity – I’m working on filling my home with creativity but I need more time.
- Health – for all of those who come here.
- Ease –
…and a bi-weekly housekeeper, someone to tame the dog hair would be OUTSTANDING.