Because there are documented benefits to a regular practice of gratitude and thanksgiving, I pause on Tuesdays and give thanks for all of the wonderful things in my life. There are really too many to list, but I try to make Tuesdays my highlight reel.
This week, the following things are making the list:
- Safe travels. The Sner and I have been on the road the last couple of days, and Witten (my Hyundai Sante Fe) has performed admirably, getting us where we wanted to be with no problems and excellent gas mileage.
- Time with the Sner. I only get to see her twice a year for two weeks at a time. I’m grateful for it.
- Time with the GrandSner. I only get to see her twice a year as well, and while the last time I saw her she wasn’t looking too spry, she was looking much better this time around.
- Sweet Husband. Who is working this week rather than being on “vacation” with us. He’s holding down the fort with the Desserts and hopefully getting some stuff packed so we are ready to move in to our new house.
- New House. I’m starting to believe this is really going to happen. We close now in 6 days. We went to show it to the Sner this past weekend and the current owner happened to be there cleaning stuff out. We got a ton of information about the house, the property, and the neighborhood. I think it’s going to be a good place for us.
- Summer time. Oh, sweet summertime and a return to my body’s natural rhythms. Now if I could just sleep in a little bit, everything would be perfect.
- Collaborations with other bloggers. Today is 10 on 10 day and there are a couple of other collaborations that are getting ready to roll. Should be lots and lots of fun!
- Pain relief. I got a cortisone shot in my left shoulder, and other than a few twinges here and there, it feels like everything is working nicely.
This time of my life is pretty filled with blessings. How about yours?
Where I’m linking up.