A regular practice of expressing gratitude is linked to numerous health benefits. It would appear that I need those benefits now more than ever.
I had a not so good doctor’s appointment today. In the grand scheme of things, it could be nothing. Really. But in this moment now, it is painful and shattering.
So today I’m thankful for
- bright sunshine and the beach.
- kind doctors.
- supportive co-workers.
- sweet doggies.
- the possibility of change.
- a report that wasn’t all bad (even though it was bad enough).
- a sweet husband who makes dinner and does laundry.
- a photography tour guide who responds to messages about camera repair. Have I mentioned how worth you money American Photo Safari in New Orleans is?
- people who do what they say they will.
For what are you thankful today? What in your day or week has been a blessing of wonder?