Because there are documented benefits to a regular practice of gratitude, I take Tuesdays out to count my blessings.
This week, I’m thankful for the following:
- My family. I can’t say enough how wonderful my family is. I’m so blessed to have them. I’ve got the best Sner and the best in-laws a girl could ever ask for. It’s a wonderful life that I have, and it’s all due to this fantastic support system I have.
- Sweet puppies. Even though they belong to their daddy now, it’s sweet to spend a morning snuggled with them. They let me trim their toenails this evening. Bourbie and I only had a few moments of worry; he’s new to this business with me.
- My marriage. I’m reminded again how wonderful it is to be a part of a relationship that is one that is even-keeled and respectful, one that is mature and stable. We respect each other and ourselves enough to not play games with each other.
- Health. I got up this morning and got back to it. So important.
- Rest. I’ve been so tired lately, and this time to rest has been such a wonderful blessing. I’m feeling ready, though, to get back to work.
- Opportunity. I was frustrated last week but I’m feeling a little more hopeful this week. Things are feeling a little more hopeful. I have to keep reminding myself that it’s a process.
What about you? For what are you grateful this week? What blessings are you counting?