A few things that have inspired me this week:
- This video. It is powerful and sad and amazing and something every woman should watch.
- This post about traditions you can start with your family. There are a ton of really awesome things in there, and I’m excited about quite a few of them. Like the “What We Learned Today Journal”, the family call-and-response motto, box of goals, new home dedication, baseball opening day, and putting regrets on the fire.
- This lecture from Neil Gaiman about why books and library and reading and daydreaming matter for all of us and our futures.
- From Susannah Conway’s Something for the Weekend post, a literary guide to San Francisco. I love San Francisco. Cannot wait to take Sweet Husband there and show him all the things I love about it. I’m not sure when that will be, but in the meantime I can dream.
- 25 Things Every Woman Needs to Know from Hannah B. Not that I agree with all of them, but most of them I can totally get behind and need to put into practice ASAP.
I know there were more things that I came across this week that were moving and inspiring. I think perhaps next week, for this post I’m going to work on it throughout the week so that I don’t lose the things that are important.
What has gotten you fired up or happy this week? Leave me a note in the comments and let me know!