These are just a few of the things that I found interesting or inspiring this week.
- I love most of what You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out posts, and this week’s offering is no exception. They are gorgeous photos and I am in awe almost every single week.
- I read this piece from Roseanne Cash on Thanksgiving Day. So lovely. So just poignant.
- I love this post on how to have great ideas. Particularly insightful? You need to have a lot of bad ideas.
- Susannah Conway is offering up her Unraveling the Year Ahead workbook. Take advantage of this. I know I am.
- Vivienne McMaster guest posted for Rachel Cole this week about being worth of love. It’s a great piece. One I need to remember.
- Jennifer Louden posted this week about the difference between self-improvement and wanting more for yourself. It’s great stuff. Made me stop and think and gave me a different perspective.
- There was another gorgeous post from You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out.
- …and then there was this post from her as well.
- This post from Quinn Creative reinforced what I believe. It’s good to have some validation.
- Coming from Kate at Your Courageous Life, another reminder that I’ve got to make time over the break to do my Desire Map Work.
What inspired you this week?