Jamie isn’t hosting Wishcasting this week as she is taking time to grieve the loss of her mother.
I need to wish this week, though, and Jonathan Cainer assures me that this is a most excellent time to wish, that right now the stars are lining up (the harmonic convergence) to grant me the wishes of my heart so be careful with them because the universe just might give it to me.
So wishing. This week, I wish for:
- Peace. It’s been a rough week and I am tired. More tired than I have been in a long time, which says to me that there is much that needs to be reconciled in my head and heart.
- Answers. It is a bit arrogant, I think, to wish for answers. Things are or they aren’t but I’d like the comfort of knowing, of being sure and assured.
- Courage. Now moreso than in the recent past, I need a little bravery in my life and I’m reminded that in order to feel courageous, you must do courageous things. As I was told so many years ago…leap. The net will be there. And it always has been. It still is. I am just afraid. Again. Always.
- Security. I’m feeling a little unstable in a lot of ways right now, and I need a little bit of anchoring.
- More flowers. They are so beautiful right now, and they bring me so much joy.
How about you? For what do you wish this week?