I’ve decided to participate in Jamie Ridler’s Wishcasting Wednesdays. Ridler gives the following explanation for Wishcasting.
What would happened if every week you made a wish?
What magic might start to stir?
Wishcasting Wednesday is a safe haven for wishes, a fertile field in which to plant wish seeds and have them witnessed and tended lovingly. It’s a place where magic begins.
Make a Wish: Dare to dream.
It ties in, I believe, to all of the manifesting of dreams and wishes that I am hoping for this year.
The first prompt for the year is simply, what do you wish for 2013?
There are so many things to wish for, but the year is long. Here’s to starting small:
- Health…physical, emotional, financial, spiritual
- Connection…with my husband, friends, community, family
- Pregnancy…hopefully with minimal intervention needed
- Vacation…since we’re hoping that our “life before kids” will be a thing of the past, it would be nice to take a real vacation, one that doesn’t involve tents (even though I do love camping), before that happens
- Creativity…writing, photography, crafting
- Growth…personal and physical. I really want an excellent garden this year. Which means we’re going to have to get prepping those things…raised beds in the side yard and in the back yard. Soil that we have tended and prepared for planting.
What are you wishes for 2013? Where are you hoping for 2013 to take you and your family? What do you need to put out there into the universe, trusting that the universe will nurture it and make it possible?