What a wonderful weekend it was! Other than Saturday, it was incredibly lazy, but Saturday was enough to carry us through the weekend.
In a moment of seriousness, a terrible tornado struck Hattiesburg Sunday night. Please consider making a charitable donation to your disaster relief charity of choice or to one of the funds:
- Southern Miss Emergency Relief Fund (the campus suffered a tremendous amount of damage)
- The Salvation Army Disaster Relief Fund (specifically for Hattiesburg)
- Westminster Presbyterian Church (severely damaged in the storm)
- The American Red Cross (whose building was obliterated during the tornado)
- Oak Grove Athletics Relief Fund (their football facilities were destroyed)
Those are the only ones that I can currently find. As I am aware of more, I will post them. The people of the Pine Belt appreciate anything support you can give them.
And now for the weekend…and the delight that is Mardi Gras.