Today’s prompt comes from The Feisty Organics.
My Dream List in 2012
I suppose that is not really a prompt, in the traditional sense, that is. I have been meaning for the last couple of weeks to dig out the Mondo Beyondo list that I created at the beginning of 2012 and then revised somewhere in the middle when things got really ugly. I can’t quite remember all that I put on the list, so I can’t quite say what dreams did or did not get accomplished.
However, I do have some goals for 2013 that are going on the Mondo Beyondo list.
- Write on a regular basis, including my morning pages, blog posts, and perhaps some professional writing.
- Exercise on a regular basis. My poor doggie who was diagnosed yesterday with anxiety and OCD really needs the exercise as much as her mommy does. So we will do it.
- Get pregnant.
- Take at least two fabulous vacations (we need to to get on planning the anniversary trip, now that I’m thinking about it)
- Find (or start. What the hell. I can do that. I wrote a dissertation about it for goodness sake) a writer’s group.
- Connect with a group of friends where I currently live this life.
- Finish the flower beds.
- Repaint the kitchen cabinets (that aren’t mine)
- Refinish the armoire that my husband doesn’t want in our house because he can’t see it’s potential.
- Take more pictures
- Go on more photo walks
- Spend Saturday afternoons on the beach. Come hell or high water.
- Read. A ton.
And that’s all I have for tonight because it’s past my bedtime, and the alarm is going to go off way too early in the morning and there is way too much that has to be done tomorrow in order for us to be able to leave on Saturday morning for Dallas. *sigh* Happy holidays indeed!